At King’s Chandelier Services Ltd we are aware that placing orders online can be a daunting process for those new to e-commerce and online sales; and for all online shoppers the subject of website security, ease of contact and returns policies are all extremely important and rightly so.
With this in mind we would like to reassure new and old customers alike that we take this very seriously:-
- Our contact us page clearly displays our registered office address, telephone and fax number together with the email contact form please feel welcome to contact us by telephone
- Each page of our website displays our registered office address, company registration number and VAT for your peace of mind
- Our Terms and Conditions are displayed for reading and need to be accepted when placing an online order*
- Our website has secure payments system meaning your personal details are kept secure when making payments etc using the up to date SSL certification
- We do NOT pass your details to any third parties
- We do not use email marketing and will not contact you in the future unless this is requested by you – we respect your privacy and that you may need to only order from us ocassionally
- If you prefer to place your order over the telephone our telephone sales lines open at 10 a.m. Monday to Friday
- Our Terms and Conditions detail our returns policy but please do speak to us if you are uncertain of an item before purchase or if you make a mistake when ordering we can usually resolve issues quickly and easily – please note some items are outside of our normal returns policy so if you are uncertain please telephone us so we can discuss this with you.