At King’s Chandelier Services Ltd we are aware that placing orders online can be a daunting process for those new to e-commerce and online sales; and for all online shoppers the subject of website security, ease of contact and returns policies are all extremely important and rightly so.
With this in mind we would like to reassure new and old customers alike that we take this very seriously:-
- Our contact us page clearly displays our registered office address, telephone and fax number together with the email contact form please feel welcome to contact us by telephone
- Each page of our website displays our registered office address, company registration number and VAT for your peace of mind
- Our Terms and Conditions are displayed for reading and need to be accepted when placing an online order*
- Our website has secure payments system meaning your personal details are kept secure when making payments etc using the up to date SSL certification
- We do NOT pass your details to any third parties
- We do not use email marketing and will not contact you in the future unless this is requested by you – we respect your privacy and that you may need to only order from us ocassionally
- If you prefer to place your order over the telephone our telephone sales lines open at 10 a.m. Monday to Friday
- Our Terms and Conditions detail our returns policy but please do speak to us if you are uncertain of an item before purchase or if you make a mistake when ordering we can usually resolve issues quickly and easily – please note some items are outside of our normal returns policy so if you are uncertain please telephone us so we can discuss this with you.
Everyone has a preference to which type of light bulb they use but sometimes with a wide array of choice it can get frustrating knowing which bulb and lamp holder are compatible so we thought we would give you a quick reminder.
On our website we sell lamp holders and bulbs in both Edison Screw and Bayonet cap styles
If you prefer bayonet cap bulbs you require either the BC B22 (large bulb) or SBC B15 (small bulb)
If your preference is the Edison screw type you require either the ES 27 (large bulb) or SES E14 (small bulb)
Don’t forget if you wish to use your lamp holder with a light shade you will need the threaded skirt type lamp holder with shade rings and it is suggested that you have a cord grip to keep the electric cable in place (some lampholders have these built in or you can purchase these individually)
#lampholders #lightingaccessories #lightingcomponents
Here are some quick tips if you are thinking of cleaning your chandelier this weekend.
Before you start make sure that you have turned off the electric supply to your light fitting and that everyone knows that you are working on the chandeliers.
Put down some dust sheets or something similar just in case you drop a piece and if possible move other furniture out of the way.
DO NOT turn the chandelier move your ladder around the chandelier to clean it, turning the chandelier may unscrew it!
If you are not using a commercially available chandelier cleaning solution then clean your chandelier crystals in the same way you would clean your crystal glasses, warm soapy water.
If you are undressing your chandelier (taking all the crystals off) to clean them away from the chandelier take some photos to assist when you come to redress the chandelier (rehang the crystals).
DO NOT put your chandelier crystals in the dishwasher!
Following the recent Brexit vote and a telephone conversation today with one of our European customers we would like to assure all our European and International customers, new and old, that at King’s Chandelier Services Ltd we continue to sell overseas and are happy to do so.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone or email.
#lightingaccessories #lighting components #chandelierrestoration #chandelierrepair
At King’s Chandelier Services we listen to our customers and their suggestions and to our own experiences of buying online.
We have always maintained that there will be no minimum order value on our websites and offer bulk discounts on application and have reviewed our postage tariff’s.
As we all know Royal Mail has introduced price increases again this year but we are not increasing our postage charges in fact we are introducing free postage on selected items!
These items display a Free Postage banner for easy identification, when combining with products that are applicable to a postage charge postage is only charged for these items not the free postage items.
Be assured at King’s Chandelier Services Ltd, whether purchasing from our on-line store, engaging our chandelier restoration team or having your chandeliers cleaned we offer high quality products and good customer service – visit our website http://www.kingschandeliers.co.uk for more details
We have covered previously in our blogs about the components you need to purchase to hang your chandelier and in that post we explained some of the things you had to take in to account, so please r…