At King’s Chandelier Services Ltd we are aware that placing orders online can be a daunting process for those new to e-commerce and online sales; and for all online shoppers the subject of website security, ease of contact and returns policies are all extremely important and rightly so.
With this in mind we would like to reassure new and old customers alike that we take this very seriously:-
- Our contact us page clearly displays our registered office address, telephone and fax number together with the email contact form please feel welcome to contact us by telephone
- Each page of our website displays our registered office address, company registration number and VAT for your peace of mind
- Our Terms and Conditions are displayed for reading and need to be accepted when placing an online order*
- Our website has secure payments system meaning your personal details are kept secure when making payments etc using the up to date SSL certification
- We do NOT pass your details to any third parties
- We do not use email marketing and will not contact you in the future unless this is requested by you – we respect your privacy and that you may need to only order from us ocassionally
- If you prefer to place your order over the telephone our telephone sales lines open at 10 a.m. Monday to Friday
- Our Terms and Conditions detail our returns policy but please do speak to us if you are uncertain of an item before purchase or if you make a mistake when ordering we can usually resolve issues quickly and easily – please note some items are outside of our normal returns policy so if you are uncertain please telephone us so we can discuss this with you.
Here are some quick tips if you are thinking of cleaning your chandelier this weekend.
Before you start make sure that you have turned off the electric supply to your light fitting and that everyone knows that you are working on the chandeliers.
Put down some dust sheets or something similar just in case you drop a piece and if possible move other furniture out of the way.
DO NOT turn the chandelier move your ladder around the chandelier to clean it, turning the chandelier may unscrew it!
If you are not using a commercially available chandelier cleaning solution then clean your chandelier crystals in the same way you would clean your crystal glasses, warm soapy water.
If you are undressing your chandelier (taking all the crystals off) to clean them away from the chandelier take some photos to assist when you come to redress the chandelier (rehang the crystals).
DO NOT put your chandelier crystals in the dishwasher!
Following the recent Brexit vote and a telephone conversation today with one of our European customers we would like to assure all our European and International customers, new and old, that at King’s Chandelier Services Ltd we continue to sell overseas and are happy to do so.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone or email.
#lightingaccessories #lighting components #chandelierrestoration #chandelierrepair
At King’s Chandelier Services we listen to our customers and their suggestions and to our own experiences of buying online.
We have always maintained that there will be no minimum order value on our websites and offer bulk discounts on application and have reviewed our postage tariff’s.
As we all know Royal Mail has introduced price increases again this year but we are not increasing our postage charges in fact we are introducing free postage on selected items!
These items display a Free Postage banner for easy identification, when combining with products that are applicable to a postage charge postage is only charged for these items not the free postage items.
Be assured at King’s Chandelier Services Ltd, whether purchasing from our on-line store, engaging our chandelier restoration team or having your chandeliers cleaned we offer high quality products and good customer service – visit our website http://www.kingschandeliers.co.uk for more details
The brushed antique collection is a hand finished range exclusive to our company, hand finished in our workshops. As a bespoke collection all items are suited to one another but no 2 sets are an identical finish.
The Collection currently comprises of the items in the photo with component details below, other items are being added to the collection and our website will be updated accordingly:-
Brushed antique collection:-
Cordgrip B22 lamp holder:
100mm Ceiling rose:
100mm Ceiling rose and hook:
100mm Ceiling rose, hook and chain:
100mm Ceiling rose and B22 lamp holder:
100mm Ceiling rose and B15 lamp holder:
100mm Ceiling rose and cordgrip:
Male to female cordgrip:
100mm Ceiling rose and closed hook:
Switched lamp holder and hook:
Switched lamp holder cordgrip:
Cordgrip tag and nut:
Fixed hook and plate:
Switched lamp holder only:
B22 lamp holder:
B15 lamp holder only:
Closed s hook:
65mm dome cap only:
65mm dome and hook:
65mm dome and cordgrip:
65mm dome and B22 lamp holder:
65mm dome and B15 lamp holder:
Closed hook 10mm female:
4 1/4 inch gallery 28mm centre hole:
3 1/4 inch gallery 28mm centre hole:
3 hook ceiling plate:
solid hook + 1/2 metre chain:
2 1/4 inch gallery 28mm centre hole:
Full product details available on our website http://www.kingschandeliers.co.uk or email email@example.com for further details
Looking at our website you will be aware that at King’s Chandelier Services Ltd we specialise in the care and restoration of antique and vintage chandeliers, either undertaking the restoration on a clients behalf or supplying the vintage parts for a clients own chandelier restoration (a task that can become a labour of love rather than a daunting task) but you may not have realised that we stock a large comprehensive range of lighting accessories.
The range of lighting accessories compliments the chandelier restoration projects but covers much more to include everyday lighting maintenance and repair. Visit our Spares, Parts and accessory pages, http://www.kingschandeliers.co.uk/chandelier-parts-and-accessories.html to view the various categories.